Your Mac device is crashing most of the time? Did you observe frequent fan noise or battery problem? Your Mac device might be facing an issue. For fixing it, you need to go through this blog carefully. Some simple and useful solutions have been mentioned in this blog.
- Remove the peripherals, which may be creating the problem. For instance, if your device restarts the time the webcam of yours is plugged in, then do use your device without it for some span of time and then note the difference.
- See that sufficient space is available or not. For creating more space, you need to remove some of the items from your device.
- Go for running memtest86 for testing the device storage. You require making one bootable USB flash drive and then test the device storage of yours outside the Mac operating system surrounding. If you search for any problem related to RAM, you can change it wherever it can be done.
- Go for running the Apple Diagnostic. For doing it, you need to do a long press on the D button the time you boot your Mac device of yours. Note that if any hardware problem present.
Freezes and Application crashing
- Free up disk storage. Create some space in your Mac operating system. You require having a minimum of 10 GB available storage on the hard drive of yours for letting the Mac operating system perform housekeeping duties. Remove unnecessary items for creating some storage on the Mac device of yours.
- Go for running memtest86 for knowing the device’s memory to detect the problems. Even you can do a long press on the D button the time your Mac device boots for running Apple Diagnostics as well as scan for the rest of the hardware problems.
- Install the Mac operating system again. This action clears up the software problems as well as creates a lot of storing space.
- Remove resource-intensive applications. If you think that problems are made by old hardware, remove applications such as Chrome to go for lighter weight options such as Safari. Prefer using SimpleNote as well as GIMP rather than Evernote or Photoshop.
Fast battery drain
- See the health of your device battery. Generally, the reason behind the bad battery life is the bad condition of it. The best thing is, the Mac operating system describes the condition of the battery, such as it does tell the number of charges as well as discharge cycles it has gone through. Side by side, it also tells if there is a need for changing it.
- Go for resetting the ‘System Management Controller.’ Even after the good condition of your battery, there are any power issues present, then you can reset the SMC. For instance, your Mac device stops charging.
Mac not booting properly
See the cables. Check that all the plugs are well connected as well as ensure the socket switch is turned on if present.
Source :- https://karenmintonblogexpert.wordpress.com/2020/01/28/4-common-warning-signs-on-mac-and-how-to-fix-them/
Kellie Minton arrived on the cyber security scene in the early 2000s when virus and malware were still new and slowly evolving. Her longtime affair with writing with an interest in the cybersecurity industry, combined with her IT degree, has contributed to experience several aspects of security suite industry such as blogging at norton.com/setup .